Our service standards are a combination of several years of experience and the world’s best hospitality traditions. They can be easily adapted to almost any service and hospitality company.
The standards enable faster employee training, as well as promote equal quality of service to every customer.
CORE STANDARDS AND ADVANCED TRAINING
Easy adaptation of the standards is ensured by their core version, which contains comprehensive guidelines for a wide range of service situations. For easier understanding of the standards, they include communication and sales sample phrases.
*For companies outside the hospitality industry, information on standards and their structure is available on request.
STANDARD CONTROL AND STAFF GROWTH SYSTEM
Learning new knowledge is the same as going to the gym – the results only come if we train regularly!
– The growth and control system of standards is a solution to the most common challenge of any training – to ensure the further use of newly acquired knowledge and the development of new habits.
– To help the employees implement the standards on a daily basis, this system should be used for the first 3 to 4 weeks after the training. It is based on the employee’s self-assessment of compliance with the standards and requires up to 15 minutes per working day. The system requires general monitoring by the management and its repetition for 1 week per month, i.e., 12 weeks per year.
– The control and growth system includes recommended communication phrases for most service standard points and ensures easier communication with the customers, as well as further learning after the training.
STRUCTURE OF STANDARDS IN THE HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
We offer more than 1800 service standards for the hospitality industry for a wide variety of service situations and departments. They are divided into 12 major subcategories:
- Customer service in all aspects
- Professionalism and knowledge of staff
- Service efficiency, guest’s wellbeing
- Hospitality and personal approach
- Staff appearance, use of language, communication
- Staff manners and courtesy
- Sales opportunities and skills
- Range and quality of goods and services
- Serving, presentation and quality of food and drinks
- Cleanliness of the premises, tableware and equipment
- Technical condition and safety of equipment and other items
- Other factors and their compliance with global practice
ADAPTATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STANDARDS
The implementation of standards does not disrupt the existing processes of the company, but analyses and complements them in order to achieve excellent service quality and customer loyalty. We fully manage the customisation and implementation process: